Thursday, December 1, 2011

Strawberry Lip Goo

One of my current prized possessions is a Jello strawberry Lip Smacker from my daughter, given to me about a year and a half ago. I wished she still lived in the same town, but she went off to college and is creating a new life for herself there. I can't help still thinking of her like a little girl. The guilt of missing her for 10 years really gets to me and can spoil an entire day. Days...

But I don't want to get into all that now.

My husband sent me a text saying he thinks he's coming down with something. I told him to skip out on work
come home to be cared for. At least it's not raining out there, or freezing. He would only sleep most of the day and eve, so it wouldn't be too bad.

I don't really feel like getting into anything serious at the moment, and am watching the Twilight Zone.
Time to tiptoe out of here and slip my rent check under the manager's door.

Yes, I've taken my meds already.

No comments:

Post a Comment