Friday, December 9, 2011

Going Down the Toilet?

Is my marriage going down the toilet? I know the lack of respect around here seems to be. This is not good and brings more stress, making this living a living in hell at times. I'm glad I have some money saved up so that I can cover my ass should the spouse take off. No, I'm not being paranoid. I'm trying to be realistic and get ready to take care of myself again, just like I did before he got here.

I hate talking about money with the spouse because he gets all pissed off and easily offended. He still hasn't paid 1/2 the rent and 1/2 a bill, all the while he makes 2 or 3 times what I get from SSA, which he knows. I get this nagging feeling he thinks I should owe him. Which I feel I do not. We never made formal agreements on anything, which has to be done to sort out some of this crap. That makes me nervous and with be like starting a fight with him. He's not on my good list these past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment